Welcome! Thank you for your interest in being part of my review team. Your support means so much.
Here are the guidelines for the Review Team:
1. When I have a new release or a special project, I will post in the Facebook group and send out an email with the details and a link to sign up for that project.
2. Being part of the Review Team in no way obligates you to participate in a new release or special project review. You can sign up on a case-by-case basis. If a book or story doesn’t interest you, you don’t have to sign up to review it.
3. If you do
sign up to review a project, I ask that you actually review it. If something comes up after you’ve signed up and you’re no longer able to review, please let me know. I’m not unreasonable, I know things happen, just talk to me so I know what’s going on and I’m not looking for your review.
4. Links to where you can post your reviews will be provided in the group posts and emails.
5. Titles will only be sent straight to Kindle devices (or apps), so you will need to have a kindle email address. The addresses to have on your approved sender list is firstname.lastname@example.org
. Occasionally a book might be free on Amazon or another platform, in those instances, I’ll ask that you download it there instead of receiving it straight-to-Kindle.
6. You can leave the Review Team at any time. Just remember to unsubscribe from the email list and leave the group.
7. NEW: As a thank you, for each review project, I’ll be doing a drawing exclusive to the Review Team for a signed paperback of the title you’re reviewing! The option to join the giveaway will be on the form mentioned in the next item.
8. NEW: After you’ve signed up for a project, when I send out the review copy or the download link, I will include a form for you to complete once you’ve posted the review (I’ll also post the link in the group). It will ask for your name and the link(s) to the review. If you do not complete the form as proof of your review, you will not receive future ARCs.
Numbers 3 and 8 are really important. Communication is key! I need to have some checks and balances in place so I’m not just giving away ebooks with no return. I hope you understand and I apologize if it’s an inconvenience, but I have to protect myself.
If you’re still on board, fantastic! I’m looking forward to you being part of the team!
I’ve created a group on Facebook. Let’s be honest, many of us already spend a ridiculous time there. I figured it would be helpful for us to have an additional way to communicate as I know emails often get lost in the hustle and bustle of real life. I’d hate for you to miss out on a message from me, or me to miss out on a message from you, simply because of spam filters, accidental deletions, and other email issues. After you've completed your sign up here, you'll be redirected to the Facebook group. It's not mandatory, but it will be a great way to stay in touch.
* indicates required